Best known for its jumping frogs (courtesy of Mark Twain) and the once-bustling gold mines dotting the region, Calaveras County is a historic Gold Country outpost nestled into the foothills the Sierra Nevadas. And though each year, the county holds its jumping frog festival and eager tourists still pan for gold in the hills, Calaveras has another attraction bringing eager tasters from near and far--wine.
- Lambrusco Day commented on Nouveau Sips: Wines to Savor in 2010: ...and the
- Dan commented on Avoid the Curse of "The Gift": Nice advic
- Anonymous commented on HKG Tasting Room: Oh dear, h
- Roy Tennant commented on Wine Country Personality: Steve MacRostie : This is a
- Brenda commented on Wine Country Personality: Jon Emmerich - Silverado Vineyards: very nice.
- Adauto commented on Wine Country Itinerary: Temecula: I am from
- Chris commented on Wine Tasting-Discover Washington's Yakima Valley: What is an
- Erik Kerstenbeck commented on Two Hot New Pairing Programs at Napa Wineries: Hi We had
- Paul commented on The Plight of The Cab-Drinker: Great sugg
- Courtney Cochran commented on Top Wine Stories of 2010: Tai-Ran -