2. Wine Country Village Vacation: Spring arrives early on the West Coast and it is a perfect time to explore the quaint wine country villages. Stay, sip and savor in Yountville, Healdsburg, Sonoma, Carmel or Pacific Grove, Monterey. Four Sisters Inns invites you to their boutique inns in these picturesque towns with their "Spring Fever Sale". Stay for two nights, and receive 50% off your second night. Special starts March 1 through April 27 on your Sunday through Thursday stay. Read about these Four Sisters Inns online.
3. Santa Barbara Sideways Weekend: Get Sideways for the weekend in Santa Barbara. Wine taste out in the now infamous Santa Ynez Valley, perfect for Pinot Noir. Santa Barbara County has three recognized viticultural areas (AVAs): Santa Maria Valley, Santa Ynez Valley, and Santa Rita Hills. This wine country area is beautiful ride away from the coast of Santa Barbara. Stay overnight along the picture-perfect harbor of Santa Barbara to enjoy it's outdoor shopping and walking distance restaurants. Read more
4. Bodega Bay Stay and Play: Just a coastal ride from San Francisco, venture out to Bodega Bay on the Sonoma coast. You can enjoy wine tasting from the neighboring Russian River Valley. Combine a relaxing stay with a round of golf at the nearby courses, or slip into a special spa treatment. Find your unique stay and play with any of these beautiful properties in Bodega Bay, found on WineCountry.com: Inn at the Tides, Sonoma Coast Villa Inn and Spa, Bodega Bay Lodge & Spa.
5. Mendocino Ocean View Retreat: Have you visited Mendocino yet? This truly is one of the most stunning settings along the California coast complete with a walking town dotted with artist shops and gourmet restaurants. Retreat with your loved one, stroll through colorful gardens, walk to town, curl up by the fireplace, enjoy a massage or relax and watch the sunset. Read more.
6. Sonoma Valley Film Festival: A dream come true for wine loving film buffs, WineCountry.com's newest and most sought-after 'Exclusive Experience' pairs VIP access to the acclaimed Sonoma Valley Film Festival with a luxurious stay at The Lodge at Sonoma. Celebrating its 10th anniversary, the April 11 - 15 festival will showcase more than 75 new films from around the globe and feature indulgent food and wine pairings before every screening. Read more
7. Moonstone Beach- Paso Robles: Visit a totally new wine region with nearby sandy shores in the Paso Robles region. Moonstone Beach near Cambria provides a casual spring break beach experience and access to tour local award-winning wineries of Paso. The Wine Wrangler, the area's most experienced wine tour company, and Moonstone Hotels offers you a fun, carefree adventure with an insider's view of the Paso Robles wine region, the fastest growing wine region in California. Read More
8. California Coastal Escape: Enjoy fabulous views of the Pacific from just about every window of a four diamond inn -- dramatically located on a bluff above the Dana Point Yacht Harbor. This breathtaking sunny southern California town is located just between LA and San Diego. Sip sparkling wine that evening and dine on local cuisine at your choice of fine restaurant plus savor a delicious breakfast in the morning. All this included with the Exclusive Experience on WineCountry.com.
9. Couple's Golf Getaway: Your Spring Break
should involve some time with the great outdoors and the great indoors.
Get out on one of the most beautiful courses in Sonoma wine country for
private golf lessons with a pro. Then step inside for lunch at the elegant
Sonoma Golf Club house and "Royal Treatment" at the Sonoma Mission Inn spa. Read
10. It's All About the Wine: Your Spring Break is all about the wine now! It's time to head out to Napa Valley to make memories that will last a lifetime-- and blend your own wine! Each of you will blend your own wine and receive two cases within 2 - 3 weeks. A blending expert will lead you through a blending session or you can create your own recipes and select the best!. Get this Exclusive Experience online. Read More