April 19th - Spring Eggstravaganza at Emerald Glen Park
Features a "freestyle" egg hunt, carnival games, petting zoo, arts 'n crafts, interactive parent games, jumpers and more.
- April 19th - Easter Egg Hunt and Pancake Breakfast
- You are invited to the third annual Egg Hunt and Pancake Breakfast brought to you by the YMCA at Camp Arroyo. Egg Hunts will be held every 30 minutes starting at 9:00, the last egg hunt will be at 11:00. Egg hunts are open to children 11 and under. Breakfast will be served from 8:30-11:15.
- April 19th - Bunnies Go Rhone at Les Chenes Estate Vineyards
- Come in and enjoy our Rhone Style wines with Gourmet cheese pairings. Also try our Gourmet Mustards that will go perfect with ham, lamb or turkey. Take home a bottle of that perfect wine for your Easter Dinner.
- April 20th - Easter Brunch at the Wente Restaurant
- Enjoy a delicious three course prix fixe menu prepared by Chef Matt Greco paired with our fresh Spring drinks. Menu items to include items like lamb pastrami with pickled onions, eggs Benedict, crispy estate beef brisket, mocha stout cheesecake, and more.
- April 20th - Hunt for the Hare at Safari West
- A fun-filled adventure that will have everyone (adults and kids alike) trying to find Mr. Hare, who has disappeared from Safari West's Savannah Café. Includes an Easter brunch, egg hunt and kids or those young at heart can get their face painted.
- April 20th - Easter Egg Hunt at Meadowood Napa Valley
- The Egg Hunt will begin at 10:00 am on the fairways. Families may also enjoy music, a petting zoo and a visit from the Easter Bunny. A photographer will be available for family pictures during the Egg Hunt. Sunday-best attire is encouraged!
- April 20th - Easter Aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train
- Spend this Easter collecting memories instead of Easter Eggs. The Train itself holds a special magic for children, and the luxurious environment, decadent cuisine and enchanting scenery makes it easy for adults to unwind and focus on the quality of the moment.
- April 20th - Easter Brunch at Ramekins
- Enjoy a delectable spread on Easter Sunday. With a selection of freshly prepared delights, you will want to take your time hopping from one savory station to the next! Easter crafts and cookie decorating for the little one, a truly family friendly event.
- April 20th - Easter Dining & Egg Hunt at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn
- On Easter Sunday, between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm, the resort's Michelin Star rated signature dining room, Santé will be serving an extravagant Easter Sunday Buffet complemented by live entertainment. Back by popular demand.... Monsieur Easter Bunny will host a traditional children's Easter Egg Hunt at noon in addition to other family-friendly activities.
- April 20th - Easter Egg Hunt at Sea Ranch Lodge
- Kids can collect Easter Eggs and hunt for 2 special Golden Easter Eggs in each section for a special gift from the Easter Bunny. Other festivities include: Sea Ranch Sheep and Sea Ranch Wool Works in the barn, Sea Ranch Fire Truck, azzo Marco Gelato Cart, Flowers from Garden by the Sea, and Easter Bunny Photos and much more!