Tickets on Sale Starting February 1st!
Wine lovers encourage to act fast to nab tickets to Sonoma County's premier passport event.
- 23rd Annual Passport to Dry Creek Valley - A Modern Tradition with Century-Old Roots
- Saturday & Sunday, April 28-29 from 11am - 4:30pm
- Friday evening Healdsburg Gallery ArtWalk & Wine Tasting, April 27
- 50 participating wineries throughout Dry Creek Valley
- Festivities include: exquisite wine tasting, gourmet food, fun motifs, and live music
- Fly Alaska Airlines into Sonoma County Airport & fly a case of wine home for free
HEALDSBURG, Calif. -- One of California's first and longest-running regional wine events, Passport to Dry Creek Valley is an exceptional wine-tasting experience, blending epicurean thrills with fun, festive décor, and live entertainment. The fun starts the Friday night of Passport Weekend with a Healdsburg Gallery ArtWalk & Wine Tasting, co-sponsored by the Winegrowers of Dry Creek Valley® and Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau.
With more galleries than any one city north of the Golden Gate Bridge - and just minutes from Dry Creek Valley - the charming town of Healdsburg offers sophisticated lodging, restaurants, and 22 art galleries all within walking distance. On April 27, the galleries extend their hours to welcome Passport guests to explore and meet local artists, while sipping Dry Creek Valley wines.