Where to Stay?
Ledson Hotel is located right on the Sonoma Valley Square surrounded by boutique shops, galleries, restaurants, and some of the best restaurants. It's the perfect place to stay and kick-off your girlfriends escape. Starting March 1st - March 15th, they are offering a luxurious package that includes:
- Special room rates for girls: $335 for a two-night minimum on weekends (regularly $395) and $300 on weekdays (regularly $350) including a complimentary wine country breakfast. Wine club member benefits apply!
- A private wine tasting at Ledson Winery & Vineyards in Kenwood hosted by a Ledson wine consultant who will be there to guide you through your private tasting and answer your questions about our wines, winery and family history.
- 15% off the purchase of a case of wine (excluding Reserve wines)
- The crescendo--a unique picture taken of you and all your girls in our famous winery bathtub adjacent to our private tasting suite, the most striking souvenir you will ever take home.
Upcoming Sonoma Valley Events:
- Savor Sonoma Valley - March 15-16th
- Join twenty-six wineries throughout Sonoma Valley this March where you can meet winemakers, mingle with wine lovers behind-the-scenes, peruse art from local artists and listen to live music. Sample wines straight from the barrels, taste new releases and taste award-winning wines with culinary creations prepared by local chefs and restaurants.
- More Details.
- 80's Pop Up Dance Party at Suite D
- What better way to celebrate a night out with the girls than a Flashback Friday 80's Dance Party with Uzette from Alice 97.3? Featuring scrumptious complimentary nibbles by the girl & the fig, Crisp Bakeshop selling some of their favorite goodies, Sigh Champagne and Sparkling with a no host Bubble Bar, and with DJ Tanoa spinning those throwback beats, it's sure to be a good time.
- More Details
- Trashion Fashion Show - March 22nd
- See outrageous, beautiful, theatrical and humorous fashions created from recycled materials. This is where art, fashion, and ecology come together and put on a great show! See fashions created out of discarded drinking straws, bottle caps and even bullet casings.
- More Details