- Beringer Vineyards - Passport Tasting
- Explore the picturesque property as you progress through this walk-around tasting. Savor a highlight from the wine portfolio matched with an inspired summer pairing by Beringer's Chef Maurine Sarjeant at each of the four tasting stations. Live music and bocce are also part of the fun. More Details.
- Memorial Day Ceremony
- Come out for an Old Fashioned Decoration Day Commemoration! Honor the day with special activities. Lemonade and cakes will be served and flags will decorate the graves. The cemetery gate will be open for public vehicle drive through from 9am-4pm on Sunday and Monday. This is the only time of the year that the general public may drive in. More Details.
- Paris Tasting Chardonnay Release Party at Grgich Hills Estate
- Join Mike and family at Grgich Hills Estate to celebrate the release of the newest vintage of this exceptional wine with an afternoon devoted to savoring delicious wine paired with small bites of food. To honor Mike's legacy; the winery showcases its best Chardonnay vines to create this limited-production wine with Mike's woodcut image on the label. More Details.
- Russian River Valley Pinot Classic
- The Pinot Classic will consist of several events and will showcase the region's premier Pinot Noir wines. Festivities include the Passport to Pinot whree more than 30 wineries and amazing producers offer ticket holders exclusive experiences like barrel tastings (a glimpse of the 2013 vintage), library and vertical tasting, food pairings, artist tours, vineyard tours, and much more! More Details.
- San Ramon Arts & Wine Festival
- This free, family-friendly 27th annual event highlights nearly 200 talented artists from California and beyond exhibiting and selling their work over Memorial Day weekend.The festival also features professional kite flying demonstrations, arts & crafts booths, entertainment on 3 stages, puppet shows, two large kids' activity areas, food booths by local non-profits and more! Join us early on Monday, May 26 for a 6am hot air balloon launch. Bring the family for a spectacular close up view of 6 hot air balloons as they lift slowly into the sky (weather dependent). More Details.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Park - Avenue of Flags
- Celebrate freedom by honoring the men and women who have served our country. Highlights Include: dedication of the gold star bench, live music, face painting with Twizzle the Clown, and a visit with Sonoma Humane Society dogs and volunteers. Take time to stroll the park grounds to see the 1,000 American flags we've placed on military service personnel grave sites. More Details -
- Smooth Melodies in Chateau St. Jean's Garden
- Sip our 90+ point wines while listening to the smooth acoustic soul of musician Kenya Baker. Baker's repertoire of jazz, R&B, pop, easy listening, blues, and original compositions is the perfect complement to a sunny afternoon in the garden during Memorial Day Weekend.More Details.
- White Party at Imagery Estate Winery
- Put on your brightest whites and sip away the afternoon with Joe Benziger and the Imagery crew as we celebrate in style the release of our new white wines. Celebrity Chef and Code Blue Artist, Bob Blumer will be grilling pizzas and signing his new book, "Pizza on the Grill." More Details.