Now through the end of March, Healdsburg is celebrating their culinary bounty with the three-month-long "Epicurean Winter," a collection of food, wine, family-friendly and outdoor events designed to highlight the most delicious aspects of this oasis, located just 70 miles north of San Francisco.
What travelers may not realize is how many wallet-friendly options Healdsburg's "Epicurean Winter" has to offer. Even those watching their budget can enjoy the world-class food, wine and entertainment without breaking the bank. Here are some exciting ways that even the frugal visitor can experience the best of this culinary mecca.
Dry Creek Kitchen: World-renowned chef Charlie Palmer's celebrated fine dining restaurant.
- 20x20: Every Thursday, Dry Creek Kitchen offers 20 bottles of wine for just $20 each.
- Sonoma Neighbor Menu & Live Jazz - Every Monday-Thursday, guests can enjoy a 3-course menu while listening to live jazz in the dining room from 7:00-10:00pm. $36/person;$51 with wine pairing. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Healdsburg Education Foundation.
Zin Restaurant & Wine Bar: Ingredient-driven, farm-fresh fare
- Taste the Place: Every Wednesday starting February 1, Zin Restaurant and Wine Bar will offer a 3-course, prix-fixe menu for just $29; $39 with wine pairing. Each week's menu will focus on a regional theme, including Santa Fe, New Orleans, Iowa Farmhouse and Pennsylvania Dutch.
Best Western Dry Creek Inn - Epicurean Winter Romance Package - now through 3/1/12
- This special includes an upgraded luxury Tuscan Room with King Bed, fireplace and jacuzzi tub; special rate includes in-room massage for two and 20% discount at Adel's restaurant. $89/person weekdays; $99/person weekends. Visit Dry Creek Inn's specials & packages page for more information.
H2Hotel - Epicurean Winter Special - now through March 31
- Guests who stay two nights receive 20% off; mention "Epicurean Winter" to get complimentary artisanal cocktails for two. Visit H2Hotel's specials & packages page for more information.
Bella Luna Inn - Winter Inn Special- now through March 31
- Receive 15% off at Bella Luna Inn, the charming bed & breakfast located just three blocks from Healdsburg Plaza. Visit www.bellalunasonoma.com for more information.
Windrose Romantic Cottages - Free Night in Wineland - now through March 31
- Guests who stay two nights get 25% off the second night; those who stay three get 50% off the third and visitors booking four nights will get the fourth night free. Visit the current specials page for more information.
Madrona Manor - Lodging Special - now through March 31
- Receive a second night free when staying two or more weeknights; guests who stay Friday or Saturday nights will receive a choice of Thursday or Sunday free. Visit the current specials page for more information.
Click here to see other hotels, bed & breakfasts, and inns in the local Healdsburg area!
**For more details on Epicurean Winter in Healdsburg, please visit www.healdsburg.com and download their guide!