Culinary couples can choose from hundreds of world-class wineries to visit, dine on upscale Sonoma cuisine, and take in the luxurious blend of arts and culture, boutique shopping, and charming hotels that this idyllic yet sophisticated town has to offer. Take advantage of Valentine's Week events and lodging specials:
Epicurean event highlights include:
- 23rd Annual Wine & Chocolate Fantasy at Rodney Strong - Feb 4th - The barrel room is transformed to showcase chocolate, wine, live music and savory appetizers; $65/person, includes souvenir glass.
- Friday Night Guest Sommelier at Dry Creek Kitchen - Feb 10th - Acclaimed Sonoma County winemakers offer diners complimentary tastes of their wine and tips on pairing it with dinner at Charlie Palmer's Dry Creek Kitchen.
- Winter Farm to Table Dinner and Wine Class at Quivira Vineyard & Winery, Feb 11 from 4pm-8pm - Upscale seasonal farm to table dinner with local chef; exclusive wine-blending session with highly-respected winemaker Hugh Chappelle; $125 per person
- Free Night in Wineland at Windrose Romantic Cottages - Through March 31, Windrose is offering Epicurean Winter Special; Book 2 nights and get 25% off second night, book 3 nights and get 50% off third night, book 4 nights and get the 4th night for free.
- Epicurean Winter Romance Package at Dry Creek Inn Best Western Plus - Package includes a luxury Tuscan room with jacuzzi tub and fireplace; special in-room massage rates and restaurant discount; rates start at $89/person; valid select dates in February. See Offer and Book Now!
- Chocolate-Covered Valentine's Getaway at the Camellia Inn - For the ultimate chocolate-loving couple. Includes: three nights, King w/fireplace and two-person whirlpool tub, romantic dinner for two, bottle of wine, chocolate for breakfast, chocolate and wine-pairing, chocolate afternoon treats, chocolate port in the evening, chocolate shop tour, and more. Valid for booking on Feb 12-14; $950 including taxes - more than $150 in savings.
Lodging for the unattached
- The Un-Valentine's Day Package: Celebrating Girlfriends at the Camellia Inn's All Seasons Vacation Suites cottages; package based on 2-7 girlfriends. Includes: 2 bottles of Sonoma wine, popcorn, board games, movies, chocolate, bath fizzies and more; rates start at $309/night - more than $100 in savings.
- The Ultimate Getting Over the Break-Up Package at the Camellia Inn - Guaranteed to put you on the road to break-up recovery. Includes: two nights in a Queen Room, full breakfast, evening wine and cheese tasting, a self-improvement break-up recovery book, a pint of Healdsburg's Downtown Bakery Ice Cream and a voodoo doll with pins to write his/her name on. Also included in the package your choice of: one-hour exercise class each day or one-hour massage and a special self-guided wine tasting tour. $550.00 for two nights - more than $100 savings. See Offer and Book Now!
**CLICK HERE for more details on Epicurean Winter in Healdsburg.