Submitted by Korbel Champagne Cellars
The summer is fast approaching and tis the season for BBQ's and backyard get togethers. Korbel Champagne Punch is the perfect refreshing drink that all your guests will love. INGREDIENTS
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen sliced strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups apricot or peach nectar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 (750ml) bottles KORBEL Champagne, chilled
- 1 pint Häagen-Dazs® Raspberry or Strawberry Sorbet
- Fresh strawberries, sliced, if desired
- Fresh mint leaves, if desired
In a blender or food processor with metal blade, place thawed strawberries and syrup; blend until smooth. Pour strawberry purée into a large pitcher. Add apricot nectar, lemon juice and honey; stir to mix. Refrigerate until serving time.
To serve, pour mixture into a large punch bowl. Stir in your favorite KORBEL Champagne. (Korbel Recommendations: Non Vintage Blanc De Noir, Brut Rose or Brut) Gently drop small scoops of Häagen-Dazs sorbet into punch. Garnish with sliced strawberries and mint, if desired.
Sorbet scoops can be made ahead of time. Place scoops on wax paper-lined cookie sheet. Place in freezer until ready to serve.