First - Throw as much as you can on the grill because who wants to slave all day cooking and cleaning in the hot kitchen?!
Second: Your kids will tire of hot dogs and hamburgers every night for lunch and dinner so why not try out some new things on the grill. The banana and nutella panini sounds delicious for a snack or dessert!
Third: There is more to life than just grilling meat! Vegetables, fruits, bread and a slew of other things can be grilled too!
That being said - check out some of the recipes below. Let us know how they turn out and don't forget to pair them with wine! White Wines for Summer or Best Wines for BBQ. Happy Grilling!
- Apple-Glazed Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- Kansas City-Style Barbecued Chicken
- Peach-Mustard Pork Chops
- Moroccan Grilled Salmon
- Grilled Quick-Brined Jumbo Shrimp
- Grilled Corn w/ Seasoned Butters
- Grilled Zucchini/Summer Squash Salad w/ Citrus Splash Dressing
- Grilled Potato and Onion Salad w/ Blue Cheese and Bacon
- Grill Baked Brownies w/ Bing Cherry Ice Cream
- Grilled Banana and Nutella Panini