Since 1933, the wines of Louis M. Martini have been crafted in the belief that wine is best enjoyed with food and among friends and family. The Martini family has been gathering and creating recipes for generations, recipes made with their rich, distinctive wines in mind.
Here is one such recipe.
- 8 loin lamb chops
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Louis Martini cabernet sauvignon
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon. whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon. Herbs de Provence
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon. paprika
- ½ teaspoon Kosher or sea salt