The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) has several recipes ideas perfect for a no-fuss menu for you to prepare that everyone, especially Mom, is sure to enjoy!
Every Mom loves flowers--but she also deserves something a bit sweeter. To help satisfy every deserving mother's sweet tooth, Chef Alison McLoughlin of The Culinary Institute of America has a great suggestion on how to create a beautiful "bouquet" of floral cupcakes for Mom that are sure to make her proud. Click Here for more details and recipe!
- Fruit Salad with Orange-Blossom Syrup
- Simple, sweet and the orange-blossom water adds a fragrant touch to this refreshing fruit salad. Click Here for recipe.
- Raspberry Muffins with Pecan Streusel
- Surprise Mom with rasberry muffins, a nice and fresh change from the ever popular blueberry muffin. Click Here for the recipe.
- Asparagus Frittata
- A frittata is a popular Italian-style flat omelet. The recipe from the CIA showcases fresh, tender asparagus that will make this dish a gourmet delight. Click Here for the recipe.