Empire hopes to showcase the trademark Napa charm with a cosmopolitan sophistication as a new contemporary small plates restaurant and lounge. The menu will focus on high quality, fresh ingredients with a host of influences including Asian, Mediterranean, Italian, French, and nostalgic Americana. Plates range from $5-$20 where an individual can easily enjoy a bite and something to drink in as little as 20 minutes or savor as many as 12 courses over three hours with cocktails and wines.
A sneak peek at some of the dishes on the menu:
- Lemongrass Chicken Wraps, Peanut Sambal and Cilantro
- Mushrooms, Crispy Sage Polenta, Spinach and Preserved Lemon
- Lamb Belly, Moroccan BBQ Sauce and Pickled Cabbage
- Mango Kulfi Popsicle with Peanut Caramel
- French 75: Linie Aquavit, Lemon, Chardonnay
- Daiquiri: Lemon Hart 151, Demerara Sugar, Lime Juice, Orange Bitters
- Ukiah Sour: Mi Casa Blanco Tequila, Lavender Syrup, Lime, Bergamont Bitters
Perhaps even more exciting to those looking for more nightlife options in Napa is that Empire Napa will will be open Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 5pm-12am, and Friday/Saturday, 5pm-2am which will showcase some of the best DJs in the Bay Area.
Empire Napa, 1400 First Street, Napa, CA; (707) 687.1234