Kendall-Jackson celebrates the tomato season every year with their annual Heirloom Tomato Festival. This year the festival is on September 28, 2013 and will showcase more than 175 varieties of heirloom tomatoes, a chef competition, and of course, tomato-inspired dishes.
- Heirloom Tomato Festival - More details!
- Heirloom Tomato Grower's Contest - Enter Now!
- K-J Fan Recipe: Heirloom Tomato Tart - Pair with K-J Avant Chardonnay
- Heirloom Tomato Soup - "Tastes more like tomato than tomatoes do!"
- Fried Green Tomatoes - "Look for green tomatoes when the temperatures dip - the price will go down because the farmers need to pick the unripe fruit in bulk before the first frost."
- Gazpacho - "Quick, easy, and refreshing meal to serve"