Napa Valley & Sonoma Restaurants
- Fish Story
- Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and there's no better way to impress than to have a plan. We'll be helping you celebrate in style, so book now and be a hero this Valentine's Day. Our menu will feature sustainable seafood including oysters, caviar, and dungeness crab. Make Reservation.
- Royal Oak Restaurant at Silverado Resort & Spa
- At the resort's Royal Oak restaurant, Executive Chef Jeffrey Jake will offer a four-course prix fixe Valentine's menu, available for dinner February 14 through February 16, 2013, with dishes such as Petite Tasting of Butter Poached Lobster and Prime Filet with Truffled Macaroni. Make Reservation.
- FARM Restaurant at The Carneros Inn
- Share Valentines Day with your special someone at FARM over a seven course tasting menu with an optional wine pairing. Selections include popular pairing oysters & caviar, petite prime filet, toasted white sesame custard, and a decadent, chocolate fudge cake, and more! Make Reservation.
- PRESS St. Helena
- PRESS will be serving an optional 3-course prix fixe menu "for two" in addition to the regular menu. Their vineyard setting includes indoor and outdoor seating with large fireplaces, and a hand-crafted walnut bar framed by twin wine towers showing an extensive Napa Valley-only wine collection. Make Reservation.
>> CLICK HERE to see more Napa Valley Restaurants.
John Ash & Co. Restaurant at Vintner's Inn
On this night of romance, John Ash & Co. offers a toast to all lovers and recalls the words of Virginia Woolf,"One cannot think well, love well...if one has not dined well." A wonderful evening awaits featuring several dining selections such as "pheasant and squab terrine, porcini & truffle ravioli, roasted California white sea bass, red velvet cake, fleur de sel chocolate tart and a host of other dishes. Make Reservation.
Depot Hotel Restaurant
Come enjoy a special four-course Italian inspired Valentine's Day Dinner at Depot Hotel Restaurant. Tempt your palate with Sonoma duck breast, local dungeness crab cannelloni, grilled leg of lamb, limoncello cake, and the always popular tiramisu. Many more selections available! Make Reservation.
Celebrate your romance at Spoonbar with a special Valentine's menu from Chef Louis Maldonado. Start your evening with a sparkling Kir Royal and savor your way through eight deliciously decadent courses ending in sweetness with a gift to take home. Make Reservation.
>> CLICK HERE to see more Sonoma Restaurants.