Chef Robin A. Lehnhoff-McCray
Enjoy this delicious Lentil-Quinoa-Avocado Salad with our lovely Korbel Organic Brut - Made With Organic Grapes or Korbel California Chardonnay Champagne.
Planning a visit to Sonoma County? Spend the day at Korbel Champagne Cellars . . . taste our delightful champagnes, tour our historic winery and gardens, and enjoy a delicious lunch at our gourmet Delicatessen. Complimentary tours and tastings daily.
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 cups cooked lentils
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 basket organic grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh Italian Parsley, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 T fresh chopped garlic
In a food processor, combine the avocado, garlic and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Combine the lentils, quinoa, green onion, cucumber, tomatoes, parsley, and cilantro. Toss gently with the avocado dressing and re season with salt and pepper to taste.
Chill before serving.