- 2-4 #s Pork Loin
- 2 - 3 Teaspoons Fennel Seeds
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary Leaves, Half for Pork Half for Potatoes
- Olive Oil as Needed
- ½ Tablespoon Fine Chopped Garlic
- 1 ½ Pounds Red Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Butterfly pork loin
2. Drizzle with olive oil
3. Toast fennel seeds, chop fine, sprinkle half onto pork loin interior
4. Chop other herbs, place half on pork loin along with half of the garlic
5. Roll and Tie
6. Coat with olive oil and rub with remaining herbs and spices
1. Cut into small pieces.
2. Toss with olive oil, salt, rosemary, black pepper
3. Place on flat pan, cover with foil.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees, place covered potatoes in oven for twenty minutes.
2. Remove potatoes, uncover, toss them around, leave room for the pork loin and place on pan.
3. Return to oven uncovered and roast till pork is about 125 - 130.
Let sit for ten minutes, slice to order. Accompany the dish with grilled green onions or vegetable of your choice. Serve with a nice Pinot Noir.